luni, 4 februarie 2008

Yasmin Ali Baba Brown and her Mum

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown: Real freedom is being able to do as you please

"""My mum read Woman and Woman's Own magazines.""

You are still on about "My Mum" so apparently disarming to the remnants of the indigenous English ... that you are so very much, one of them . Which is your real job, that your way (Islam's) is the way forward and you are quite human "actually" (I can also use outdated words and the most inane cliches)

Today another victory for you and your masters.

All Muslim men with harems can claim state benefit (legally) for all their wives including their multitudinous progeny .........as from now.

Madam, you are winning, without the slightest doubt in my mind.

I can hear the shrill clarion call from the minarets in Hackney Wick

Niciun comentariu: